My first mixed media canvas

So here's another post with one new project that I've been working with the whole summer. It's a memory canvas from a trip to Crete in Greece. I've used an old paper as background, can't remember the name. I painted some blue and green color to the paper, when it had dried I added some texture with a stencil sheet from Prima Marketing and some Gesso. I ruffed the edges and then I added the decorations, papers, and the photograph. The birdcage is from the Prima collection Epiphany, which I love. This is the first mixed media thing I made, then I was hocked, so the next posts will involve cards that are made in the mixed media style. Enjoy!


 
***

 
Some closeup's

 
***

 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
***
 
Här är ett till inlägg med ett nytt projekt som jag har jobbat med hela sommaren. Det är en minnes canvas från en resa till Kreta, Grekland. Jag har använt ett gammalt papper som bakgrund, kan inte komma ihåg namnet på det. Jag målade lite blå och grön färg på pappret, när det hade torkat la jag till lite textur med en stencil från Prima Marketing och lite Gesso. Jag gjorde kanterna lite ojämna och sedan fäste jag fast dekorationer, papper och fotografiet. Fågelburen är från Prima kollektionen Epiphany, som jag älskar. Detta är den första mixed media saken jag har gjort, sedan var jag fast, så de nästkommande inläggen kommer innehålla kort som är gjorda i mixed media stil. Mycket nöje!
 
***
 
Tack för titten!

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg