Dare to spread your wings

Hello again!
Here's another card in mixed media style that I've made recently, this time in purple. I created the base from four different papers, but there's only one of them that I can remember the name on, and that is 7 Dots Studio Lost and Found - Typewriter. I used some texture paste and gesso to create some texture to the base, then I added some color with a gelato from Faber Castells. Then I added some more texture with a stencil and texture paste. Finally I added the decoration.
Hope you like it!
 
 
 
***

 
***
 
Hej igen!
Här är ett till kort i mixed media stil som jag gjort nyligen, denna gång i lila. Jag gjorde basen utifrån fyra olika papper, men det är bara en som jag minns namne på, och det är 7 Dots Studio Lost and Found - Typewriter. Jag använde lite texture paste och gesso för att skapa lite textur på basen, sedan lade jag till lite färg med en gelato från Faber Castells. Sedan skapade jag ytterligare textur med stencil och texture paste. Till slut placerade jag ut dekorationerna.
Hoppas ni gillar det!

Kommentarer

Populära inlägg