Dancing with stars

I've always wondered how they come up with all the names on their stamps ... This card, I made about a month ago, but haven't had time to post it because I couldn't make up my mind if I was going to submit it to the next issue of "Ett trykk". But I never did, so here it is



I used papers from:
Bazzil: White
Maja Design: "Vintage Summer
Basics 1934 and 1935", "Crea Diem
Words fly away"


I have colored Tilda with:
Promarker: Almond, Blush,
Tan, Cinnamon, Dusky Rose
Copic: C-0, C-1


And finally added some flowers

Hope you like it!

...

Jag har alltid undrat hur de kommer på alla namn på sina stämplarna... Detta kortet gjorde jag för ungefär en månad sedan, men har inte hunnit lägga upp det eftersom jag inte kunde bestämma mig om jag skulle skicka in det till nästa nummer av "Ett trykk". Men det gjorde jag aldrig, så här är det nu

...

Hoppas ni gillar det!



Kommentarer

Populära inlägg